International Program (BE) : Admission
Admission Calendar 2013
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST PASS BOTH WRITTEN EXAMINATIONS AND THE INTERVIEW.
Option 1: SAT : Math + Critical Reading ≥ 1100 and Math ≥ 620
Option 2: One (or more) of the following scores for "Quantitative section":
- B.E. Written Examination in Mathematics and Statistics
- SAT Reasoning Test (Math ≥ 620)
AND One (or more) of the following scores for "English skill".
- B.E. Written Examination in English
- TU-GET ≥ 550
- TOEFL ≥ 550 (CBT ≥ 213 / IBT ≥ 79)
- IELTS ≥ 6.0
* The official score report of SAT Reasoning Test is valid only if the test was taken between November 2010 November 2012.
* The official score report of TOEFL/ IELTS/TU-GET is valid only if the test was taken no more than 2 years prior to the last date of the B.E. application submission period. Go to TU-GET for more details on TU-GET.
* The applicants must submit the official score reports of SAT issued by the Educational Testing Service (ETS) under the code of 0288. Go to www.collegeboard.com for more details on SAT.
*THE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OVERSEA APPLICANTS (accepted until July 1, 2013)
1.To be eligible to apply as an oversea applicant, the application must provide the passport showing that the applicant was not in Thailand when the B.E. first selection took place.
2.To fulfill the written examination, the applicant must submit the official score report of SAT AND at least one of the following scores on English test: TOEFL/IELTS/TU-GET (Please see the required score in the above selection criteria in Option 1 and 2).
3.Oversea applicants are also required to submit TWO letters of recommendation.
B.E. Brochure 2013
B.E. Admission Statistics