|Home | Contact Us ||
Master of Arts / Ph. D (in English) -Admission
1.Admission Calendar 2013 (Foreign Applicants)
The application process for the foreign applicants is as follows:
Application Form & Letter of Recommendation Form
Foreign applicants MUST send the application form and all required documents to the Graduate Studies Program by 23 December 2011(please see the address below). You should send your application either by courier or registered mail. Please also make sure that your application would be delivered to the program office by 21 December 2012.
- 1 copy of official transcript Bachelor Degree
- 1 copy of official transcript Master Degree (if available)
- 1 copy of official certificate of English proficiency (TU GET 550 recommended, TOEFL or IELTS)
- 2 letters of recommendation (one letter should be completed by a university faculty member, if application)
- 1 certificate of health from a Government Hospital.
- Recent Photograph (1 copy of 2 X 2 size)
- 1 copy of citizen ID card/passport
Graduate Studies Program
The Faculty of Economics,
2 Prachan Rd.
Bangkok 10200, THAILAND
For further information, please contact
Ms. Wannah Vejbrahm
Program Coordinator, Graduate Studies Program
2.Admission Calendar 2013 (Thai Applicants)
The application process for the Thai applicants is as follows:
Note: All dates are subject to change
More details as following that information in http://www.reg3.tu.ac.th
1. Applicants must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent from certified domestic or international Institutes.
2. Applicants must be qualified according to rule number 8 of graduate school, Thammasat University B.E. 2541(The applicants must not have pestilence, crucial misbehavior or being submitted as a student of Thammasat University or other domestic institutions).
3. Applicants must submit are official certificate of English proficiency (TU-GET, TOEFL or IELTS) by the exam date 13 JAN 2013. If not, the exam will not be graded.
• Entrance Exam Topics
The admission committee evaluates each applicant by examination scores from 4 subjects.
Student must pass all 4 predefined subjects and later students will be called for interview.
Mail to Friend
Print this page