Incoming Exchange Students
There are five steps for incoming exchange students
1. The home university coordinators nominate the incoming exchange students (both undergraduate & graduate students) for one semester or one year.
2. The International Affairs Office coordinator of host university sends an email to the incoming exchange students about the instruction of application process and required documents.
3. The incoming exchange students complete the forms and mail the documents to the International Affairs Office of host university within the deadline.
4. The International Affairs Office of host university sends the home university exchange coordinator for incoming exchange students’ acceptance packages including the visa application.
5. The International Affairs Office of host university will hold a Welcoming Orientation for all of the incoming exchange students before the semester begins. The incoming exchange students are required to attend the orientation.
- Fall semester: April 30
- Spring semester: October 1
- Spring semester: January – May
- Summer semester: June – July
The International Affairs Office coordinators of host university send the incoming exchange students the course offering document and the course registration form. The incoming exchange students have to submit the course registration form which the lists of courses approved by the home university coordinator or academic advisor by the deadline. If the incoming exchange students would like to take some courses outside the Faculty of Economics, the students must fill in the course registration request form and send to the International Affairs Office of host university. We strongly recommended that the incoming exchange students find the courses approved by their home universities. Although, the incoming exchange students can change the courses later, the seats are limited. Due to the limited course seat available, the students have to submit course registration form early. The earlier is the better since courses will be allocated based on a first-come-first served basis.
The incoming exchange students can add and drop any courses within the first week of the semester but upon the seats and courses availability.
The incoming exchange students can withdraw the courses by the withdrawal period. The code “W” will be shown in the transcript.