There are five steps for outgoing exchange students.
- The International Affairs Office, Faculty of Economics will organize the information for the exchange program which will inform about the partner universities and English proficiency requirements for all Thai & International undergraduate students in October at Rangsit Center and Tha Prachan Campus, respectively. The information sessions for all Thai & International Graduate Programs will be organized in October at Tha Prachan Campus.
- An official announcement of the application and other required documents are made from December to January of the following year. Outgoing exchange students must take the English proficiency test and pass the scores as required by the partner universities.
The application form for undergraduate students can be downloaded here.
- The interview is a channel that allows the selection committee to access each candidate’s potential to participate in the exchange. The assessment covers the following:
- Communication skills (in English)
- General Knowledge about the institutions and course availability at exchange partners.
- Attitude and perception.
- Knowledge about Thailand and Thai culture.
- The International Affairs Office will announce the official successful candidate list. The International Affairs Office will nominate the outgoing exchange students to respective partner universities by a specified period.
- The International Office will organize the pre-departure orientation for all of the outgoing exchange students (both of faculty & university level agreement).
Undergraduate Students: January
Graduate Students: February
Each partner university offers different seat quotas (i.e., year, semester, or a combination thereof) and English proficiency requirements (i.e., TOEFL or IELTS) in order to maintain an exchange balance record and to ensure a high level of student quality, respectively. The tentative seat quota detail is normally provided at information sessions in September which allows a sufficient amount of preparation time for outgoing exchange candidates to fulfill the English proficiency requirements.