BE Admissions of Overseas Applicants for the 2016 Academic Year
|B.E. Admission Schedule Date||Date|
|B.E. online application submission||Jun 1- July 1, 2016|
|The last date to make an application fee payment : 1,000 Baht
Money transfer by either method:
- Transfer money via Kasikorn Bank (at any branch)
You can print out the Payment Form by click at 'Print document' on the left-hand-side menu bar on the B.E. admissions online system
- Transfer money via SWIFT Code
SWIFT Code: KASITHBK
KASIKORNBANK PCL., THAILAND
Name: FACULTY OF ECONOMICS TU (BE)
Reason for payment: Application fee for B.E. Program, Thammasat University
Specification: Applicant's Full Name, Applicant Number
Send payment proof and applicant´s name to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2016.
Failure to meet payment deadline results in automatic withdrawal of application.
|July 1, 2016
Last date for updating test scores (SAT Reasoning Test/ACT/TOEFL/IELTS/TU-GET) on the B.E. admissions online system
||July 1, 2016
|Announcement of qualified candidates for interview||TBA|
In the interview date, the applicants must present to the B.E. International Program following documents:
- Application form with photograph affixed.
- Each student must present one of the following:
- Submit an official academic transcript obtained from secondary school and a copy.
- ID Card (for Thai nationality) OR
- Passport (for non-Thai nationality
- The official score reports and copies (SAT Reasoning Test/ ACT/TOEFL/IELTS/TU-GET).
- A passport proving that you were not in Thailand when the B.E. first selection took place (November 1-20, 2015).
- 6. Two letters of recommendation.
The applicants must present the official documents to the B.E. International Program. The Program reserves the right to withdraw applicants from the interview if they fail to submit the documents on the interview date.
Online Admission Process
- Admission Qualifications
- Applicants must have completed a secondary school (or equivalent) course from an accredited school.
- Applicants who have not yet fulfilled all the requirements for a secondary school diploma are required to do so prior to entering the program.
- Applicants graduating from high school abroad must have their high school diploma accredited by the Thai Ministry of Education
- Applicants should be proficient in English and have a strong foundation in mathematics. They should be in good physical and mental health and have no record of serious misconduct.
- To be eligible as an overseas applicant, you must show a passport proving that you were not in Thailand when the B.E. first selection took place (November 1-20, 2015).
- To complete the written examination, the applicant must submit:
Option I: SAT Reasoning Test : critical reading + math ≥ 1100 and math ≥ 620
Option II: One or more of the following scores for the quantitative section:
- SAT Reasoning Test (math ≥ 620)
- ACT Math ≥ 25
and one or more of the following scores in English:
- TU-GETS ≥ 550
- TOEFL ≥ 79 (IBT)
- IELTS ≥ 6.5
- ACT Eng ≥ 25
* The official score report of the SAT Reasoning Test/ACT/TOEFL/ IELTS/TU-GET is valid only if the test was taken less than two years before the B.E. application deadline.
* SAT: The code for B.E. Thammasat is 8003.
* ACT: The code for B.E. Thammasat is 7063.
- Interviews are conducted in English.
- Overseas applicants must also submit two letters of recommendation.
The Bachelor of Economics International Program Scholarships for ASEAN Students for the 2016 Academic Year:
Selection criteria – Students must
- Be newly admitted to the B.E. International Program in the 2016 academic year.
- Possess nationalities from ASEAN countries: Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam.
Number of departmental scholarships: three
Benefits: full tuition for four academic years.
Please see BE admissions overseas applicants, academic year 2016 for more information on admission procedures and requirements.